- Assisting individuals from nursing homes or other institutions to relocate into community based living.
- Providing assistance to those at risk of entering institutions
Assisting individuals 14-22 develop a plan for post-secondary education, career exploration, independent living skill building, work-readiness training, community living, and participation.
- Self determination skills
- Expand horizons, expectations, and community connections
- Housing goals
- Mock interviews
- Employment / post secondary goals
- Resume workshops
- Budgets & credit & finance education